Services for Sellers
As an independently owned and operated real estate agency in Tel Aviv, we are dedicated of providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your property. Throughout the selling process, we are always available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services for your property in Israel:
- Dedicate ourselves to making the process of selling your home as easy and successful as possible.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout the process.
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Utilize our knowledge, resources and training to best serve you.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the process and discuss comments
received about your property with you
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to help you make informed
- Make recommendations to enhance the marketability of your property.
Home Selling Tips
- Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition
- Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real estate professional (lockbox and
- Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
- When you are not at home, let an agent know how you can be reached in case an offer is received.
- If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact the agent. Do not allow them into the property unescorted.
- Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
- If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
- Securely pen-up pets, or take them with you.
- Be cautious about saying anything to buyers or their sales professional that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
- Collect the business cards of the real estate professionals who preview and show your home, and pass them on to the agent.
- Let an agent know of any changes in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
- Be available to review the list price and condition of your property with the agent if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
- Feel free to contact the agent at any time with questions or concerns.
How much is the agency commission?
Seller’s commission amounts to 2% + VAT of the purchase price. VAT in Israel is 17%.
Call us today or send us an email and we will reply as soon as possible.
Services for Buyers of properties in Israel
We understand that searching for the right apartment, house, villa or estate in Israel can be time-consuming and costly.
We work with clients to understand their situation and needs, which are critical to securing the right property in israel.
Our extensive local contacts in all around israel and our relationships with other agents are key to the property search. They provide us with both advance warning of properties coming to the market and also give us access to properties that are for sale ‘privately’. We preview all possible properties and only present the ones we think will meet your requirements.
On finding the right property, we will use our considerable market knowledge to advise you on the appropriate value and purchase strategy. The negotiation stage is critical to achieve a successful purchase. This is again where our experience and relationships make a vital difference – we believe that clients represented by us are treated as preferred bidders in a competitive situation.
Below is a general overview of the services you can expect from Theagencyisrael when buying a property in Israel :
Theagencyisrael has developed a tailored solution to assist with your next property purchase.
- Understanding your needs – We develop a search brief that suits your needs
- Research & Selection of the property – We conduct extensive research and hand pick a property to suit your criteria. We can assist with either an investment property or for a home you intend to live in. We have many sources available to assist in finding properties that are not yet advertised to the public – so you get more choices!
- Due Diligence – We conduct detailed due diligence on your behalf. A list of comprehensive reports photos and video will be provided to you to ensure that you can make an informed decision about your next purchase.
- Negotiation – Our experienced team will expertly conduct the negotiation on your behalf to ensure that you pay the best possible price for your property.
- Contract of Sale – We can arrange a Legal Representative for you to ensure that all your interests are covered prior to signing a Contract of Sale.
- Post-purchase – Upon success of your purchase, we have a range of affiliates that can further assist you in the next stages from Legal Representatives, Accountants, Renovation Teams, Property Management, Quantity Surveyors, Building and Pest Inspectors and many more.
How much is the agency commission?
Buyer’s commission amounts to 2% + VAT of the purchase price. VAT in Israel is 17%.
Why not contact us today?
Call us today or send us an email if you would like to discuss your case or to receive further information about our services.